This latest video/Vlog live streamed/telecast today from ” Smoky Evening “ YouTube/Dailymotion live channel but now you’ll be able to watch this video/Vlog/clip full hd episode from this website via online.
Today’s program Topic/agenda : ” Who is The Best Jodi with Sushant Singh Rajput “ this is different form Day of Judgement topic.
After watch this video/Vlog/clip Please share your thoughts here about the latest fresh video/Vlog/clip watching on YouTube daily motion video. Now what’s your comments/opinion about today’s Latest Topic/agenda of this program.
Please share your views in below section thanks for your watching this program and also share your friends/family.
Who Is The Best On-screen Jodi with Sushant Singh Rajput? Talented Bollywood actor, Late Sushant Singh Rajput has worked in many movies and was paired with many doting Bollywood actresses. The actor left us too soon but his movies will remain with us forever. His appearance was magical on-screen and his chemistry with actresses was amazing. Let us have a look at those actresses who was paired opposite Sushant Singh Rajput in movies and looked pretty awesome.
1. Sanjana Sanghi :- Sanjana Sanghi aka KizieBasu was the last actress with whom Sushant has worked. They were seen together in Sushant’s last film Dil Bechara. In Mukesh Chhabra’s Dil Bechara, Sanjana and Sushant created magic on screen and left every audience teary-eyed. As a new actress, Sanjana was very promising in the movie as KizieBasu and their chemistry was looking so real on-screen.
2. Shraddha Kapoor :- Shraddha was seen with Sushant in one of his most critically acclaimed movies, Chhichhore by Nitesh Tiwari. People loved the movie as much as people loved Sushant and Shraddha’s chemistry on screen. Anni and Maya’s love story was loved by everyone and because of their chemistry, they gained a lot of praise from people.
3. Sara Ali Khan :- Sara Ali Khan’s debut movie was with Sushant Singh Rajput. They worked together in Abhishek Kapoor’s Kedarnath. Despite it being Sara’s first film, Sushant and Sara looked really good together and their chemistry touched everyone. Those scenes where Sushant carried Sara Ali Khan on her back and their interactions were adorable in the movie.
4. Kriti Sanon :- Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon were paired together in Dinesh Vijan’sRaabta, which failed to impress the audience and critics. But what impressed everyone was Kriti and Sushant’s on-screen chemistry. Their chemistry looked mesmerizing on the big screen. Well, there’s a secret behind that astonishing chemistry. Actually, Sushant and Kriti were dating each other at that time.
5. Anushka Sharma :- Anushka Sharma shared few yet powerful and magical scenes with Sushant Sing Rajput in the movie PK. Sushant’s role was very short in the movie yet in those fewer screen times, Sushant, along with Anushka showed what is chemistry.
6. Parineeti Chopra :- This bubbly Bollywood actress worked with Sushant in the movie Shuddh Desi Romance and they looked adorable together. Parineeti and Sushant’s chemistry was cute, fun, and amazing in the movie. They sizzled the big screen with their chemistry.
7. Jacqueline Fernandez :- Jacqueline was paired opposite Sushant Singh Rajput in Drive, which was released on the OTT platform, Netflix. Jacqueline and Sushant looked ravishing together in the movie because of their sizzling chemistry.
8. Kiara Advani :- Kiara was also paired opposite Sushant in M S Dhoni’s biopic where Kiara played the former skipper’s wife, Sakshi’s role.
9. Vaani Kapoor :- This gorgeous Bollywood actress shared a sizzling chemistry with Sushant in the movie Shuddh Desi Romance.
10. Disha Patni :- Disha and Sushant worked together in M S Dhoni’s biopic where Disha played the role of former Indian skipper’s love interest.
11. Ankita Lokhande :- When talking about Sushant’s co-stars, we cannot forget Ankita’s name who was his co-star and long time partner too. Their chemistry in the daily soap Pavitra Rishta made the show mega-hit and they rose to fame through that show.